Wednesday, February 5, 2014

There've Been Some Changes...




  Greetings. I've been putting off writing anything here for way too long now, but with the rise of a ton of new hobbies, interests, and overall dumb stuff that sucks that I hate that nobody will listen to me rage about...I'M BACK BABY!!!!

  Now, true to the title, there will be a new system implemented on this shrine of awesomeness, but don't fret. I mean, they're not bad ideas or anything, but who doesn't go ape from spontaneous change? Anybody see what they're doing to Chrome these days? That new scroll bar, man. Sheesh.

My scrollbaaaaaaaar!!!! (what was wrong with the last one?)

Anyway, things change, boo-hoo, stop crying. I've devised an ingenious set-up that will make this blog much easier to navigate and hopefully single out posts for certain interests. How cool is that? Congratulate me. That wasn't a request. DO IT.

  From now on, my posts will fall under these particular categories (number of titles listed here non-permanent. Maybe.):

:D/ Anime Episode Review (real name TBA).
:D/ TV Show Episode Review (real name TBA).
:D/ Book Review (real name TBA).
:D/ Movie Review (real name...you get it!).
:D/ Stuff From My Head.
:D/ Real World News Reaction (RWNR. I like it.).

  That's all for now, and I'm really hoping I start busting this stuff out soon and frequently.

Reap what interests you most

2 comments:

  1. The only people who have issues with the new scroll bar are people who lack hand-eye coordination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, the scrollbars are a bug. They aren't supposed to look like that.

    ReplyDelete